Sunday, December 19, 2010

Olivia the Pig Birthday Cake

My youngest daughter was obsessed with Olivia at the time of her second birthday. We decided to have an Olivia party and I jumped at the chance to make her an Olivia the Pig Cake.



I found a picture of Olivia online which you can see on the left. I tinted a gel frosting solid pink and piped the outline of Olivia while looking at the printed picture. I then piped in the red for the dress and detailed it all with black. All of this is by hand and no template is laid on the cake. This is another great example of a cake that would be so great to have a Keepsake Cake Plate made to accompany it. How special would it be for your child to have a Keepsake Cake Plate to remember every birthday? These plates can even come with a special pen so that guests can sign and write special messages to the guest of honor that will last a lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment