Sunday, December 19, 2010

Other goodies

I'm not just limited to making cakes. I also love to make cookies and other pastries. Here are just a few of the other options for nomable baked goodies!

This special box contains Cherry Almond Florentines, Coffee Truffles, and Mini Spritz Cookies.


Next we have Profiteroles and Eclairs topped with a Chocolate Ganache and filled with a rich pastry cream.


Then comes a Cranberry Apple Pie. Very festive and delicious. Several people who don't even care for fruit pies gobbled this up.


I provided Mini Cinnamon Rolls drizzled with a Spicy Cinnamon Glaze for a baby shower a couple of months ago.


This is an example of my Signature Sugar Cookies. This one was created when I was baking Cookies for a Cause to benefit Team Danica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment